Friday, November 2, 2012

Thumbtack Listing, A great place for leads for Photographers!

We have recently joined thumbtack.com and added our listing there for everyone to check our verifications and to generate some more much needed business! I love taking photo's and if I get a chance to list my business in a high traffic area, I sure do it! Thumbtack has been great so far, and for only $39.99 a month I get many interested clients seeking a local photographer. I can submit quotes to each client and communicate directly with them to get exactly what they are looking for! As a bonus for me, I get more access to more people looking for a photographer, which is of course my ultimate goal! I hope if you do photography, or any other business for that matter, that you check out Thumbtack.com and get your business listed and verified.
To sign your business up for thumbtack.com, please visit this link! We get 15 points fo every referral that signs up (and it's free to sign up), get your business noticed in your local community!





Join Thumbtack!

Check out our listing on thumbtack here:

Professional Family & Children Portrait Photography

Our current reviews from past clients:


If you have any questions about how the service has been treating me so far, please ask your comments below and I would be happy to answer anything you are wondering about!

Professional Family & Children Portrait Photography

I haven't purchased the full security background check yet, as of now I have only done the basic but it seems to be a pretty solid background check as is. As you can see from the seal above I am also a gold member on the site. That's because you get points for completing certain things on your profiles such as getting verified, having customers review you, answering questions about your business and so on! The more you fill out, the higher ranking your listing get's! It is very simple and I have enjoyed quite a few photographic leads in the last couple of weeks alone. Check it out and if you haven't already left Capture the Moment Photography a review yet, then please head over and say a few words about how your service was with us! Thanks!


Write a Review for Capture the Moment Photography here:

We appreciate the time you take to write a review for our business sincerely! Thank you for taking time out of your day to stop and write a few kind words about how we treated you and what kind of service we provided you. If for any reason you are unhappy with us, please contact me directly and I will do everything within my power to ensure that you are entirely satisfied! Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment